Image Map

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Blush + Rust




Happy new year everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Believe me, I know the sunshine state rarely has a fall/winter season. I was only hoping for a couple of  cool days like we usually get. This year, it seems like that may never happen, because all we've had its that same constant heat like always.

For today's post, I paired a blush bustier and an A-line rust skirt which is a great combination with the leopard print sandals. The fact that I was going for a fall/winter look, it wouldn't be complete without a coat. Therefore, my favorite Banana Republic coat is a perfect fit for this look.




                        
     Outfit details:
     top: charlotte russe
     skirt: F21
     coat: banana republic, similar: here
     sandals: lulus, similar: here
     clutch: old.

No comments:

Post a Comment