Image Map

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Black & White


 
I really enjoyed the days off from school even though the holiday kept me so busy. I even started to get used to not getting up so early all the time. Now that I am back to my regular schedule school/work I realize that break should've been longer, or I might just need a vacation.
 
Black and white are the ultimate classic colors. No matter how you play with them, you probably won't be disappointed. When I bought this shirt over two years ago, I've tried it on with so many other pants but I tried it other bottoms like skirts, jeans, and culottes. I was never satisfied until I found these shorts during the holiday sale at h&m.






Outfit details:
blouse: F21, here
shorts: h&m, here
sandals: Asos
clutch: Tj maxx
sunnies: AE(old) here



No comments:

Post a Comment