Image Map

Monday, February 13, 2017

Pink Affair










Hello everyone,
This month we're celebrating love all month long. Its only fair that I decided to add a little pink on the blog. I must confess that how much I love Valentine's Day because of what it really represents. The gifts are nice but, love is something that is needed all around the world. I respect everyone who takes a moment to celebrate that day and think about what it really means. I wanted to corporate with the moment but, I didn't want to go shopping. So I decided to go on my closet and tried to find something special and nice. therefore I chose that wonderful skirt and paired it with the crop top, not to mention my beautiful sandals which completed the look.

                                                         Outfit Details
                                                          top: Asos
                                                          skirt: express
                                                          sandals: Betsey Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment