Image Map

Thursday, June 16, 2016

denim overall



Around this time most of us spend as much time as we can outdoors. Some go to the beach trying to get that perfect tan, others go on the pool just to cool it off and the rest of us might just stay on the back hard or make it a picnic day on the park. Somehow we're all trying to get the most out of this wonderful weather. luckily, I live in the sunshine State these summer days never seem to end. that's why my wardrobe wouldn't be complete without a denim overall.




Of course I could have pair this outfit with just a pair of my classic converse. I decided to change it a bit because I was going for a classic but sexy look, that's why I used these lovely sky-high platform sandals. not only they changed the dynamic of the look, it also made it a better work option of a casual look. the fact that I love vibrant colors, this red bucket bag is everything, plus my shades made me complete.




outfit details:
top: h&m
overall: h&m
sandals: Justfab sold out similar here
sunnies: f21
bag: here

No comments:

Post a Comment