Image Map

Sunday, April 10, 2016

All Black


Hello everyone, I've been away for quiet sometimes and it hasn't been easy at all. As a matter a fact, it's been the hardest pain I ever had to endure. my Grandmother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and passed away  three weeks later. this woman gave me the best fifteen years in life, she accepted me for who I am, loved no matter what, thought me how to become the lady that I am today. She was the only one who never gave up on me when things wasn't easy. I still can't believe she's gone but I don't regret anything at all because I made for she had the best care, and had the best times whenever  we got together. The best gift I received from her was the words of God.

today's post is a classic look. As I mentioned before you can never go wrong with black. it's the ultimate color for any occasion, or I must say for every occasion. first, I wanted to add a blazer but I decided to keep as is, especially I was going for a simple but a chic look.






       Outfit details:
Top: Ebay
Pants: Marshalls
Sandals: Guess
bag: old
sunnies: Oscar de la renta
accessories: NY and company


No comments:

Post a Comment