Image Map

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Emerald & Royal

Hello guys! I've been super existed the fact that fall is finally here. Then, I realized how fast this year has gone. Staying busy can actually play a major part of that.

vibrant colors are written all over this post. I actually wore this outfit when I was going on a business meeting with the hubby. He actually thought all of those colors weren't necessary since it was just a meeting, I laughed at him and kept going because he knows that I'm all things colorful. This is why a mix of one of my favorites-royal and emerald says it all. This color combination is striking and splendid. Hope your weekend is going well. Thanks for stopping by.  

   

                                                                  Outfit details:
                                                                   blazer: Zara
                                                                   top: Asos
                                                                   bottom: Marshalls
                                                                   sandals: h&m
                                                                   clutch & sunnies: F21
                                                                   watch: Michael kors
                                                                    accessories: Guess


3 comments:

  1. You've outdone it once again. The combination of colors are on point. I think you should broaden your platform in order to get more audience. I also think you should consider working as a sylist. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've outdone it once again. The combination of colors are on point. I think you should broaden your platform in order to get more audience. I also think you should consider working as a sylist. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete