Image Map

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Yellow Dress


Hello everyone! last week we celebrated Labor Day and that can only means one thing; fall is around the corner. Like many, I am impatiently waiting for it. Even though here in Florida we never had a fall season, but I simply cannot wait.


Playing with colors like this yellow dress, these sandals, and the clutch is a great combination. I must say this dress is a perfect fit, the texture is amazing, and I love the versatility of it. It's a casual dress that can take you from the office to a dinner party. Not to mention my sandals are comfy and this clutch made me complete.
.

                          
                                                 Outfit details
                                              dress: calvin klein
                                              sandals: steve madden
                                              clutch: h&m
                                              watch: kenneth cole
                                              sunnies: aldo
                                             
                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment